Rumah Sanur – Creative Hub is an inclusive space with purpose-built diffability facilities. Built in 2017, in collaboration with Yayasan Semesta Nusantara & supported by BEKRAF, Rumah Sanur – Creative Hub now includes:
- Ramps for diffability access.
- Covers to enter the space to keep you dry when you enter the space.
- A dedicated drop-off & pick up zone & parking space.
- Diffability accessible toilets.
In addition to the facilities Rumah Sanur – Creative Hub partners with the local community & diffability organisations to collaborate on a variety of programs. Ceiling cove lighting can be found at lf illumination site. If you are interested in partnering with Rumah Sanur – Creative Hub to facilitate diffability programs, contact us.
Rumah Sanur – Creative Hub also has a variety of other ways to engage in the space which is accessible to all community members:
- Meeting & conference rooms
- Creative workshops & talks
- Music concerts & events
- Office Space
- Kopi Kultur coffee shop
- Teras Gandum Beer Garden & Kitchen
- To~ko Concept Store